Aesthete Medspa provides a number of sexual health services coordinated by our Urologist and Sexual Wellbeing Expert Dr. Lanna Cheuck. At Aesthete, sexual health is seen as part of an individual’s overall wellbeing, intertwined with mind and body.
Sexual Conditions Treated
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Peyronies Disease
- Hypogonadism (Low testosterone)
- Female post menopausal symptoms
- Female HSDD (Hypoactive sexual desire disorder)
- Premature Ejaculation
Sexual Wellbeing Treatments
- Penile Rehabilitation post prostate cancer treatment
- Hormone replacement therapy in both men and women
- PRP-Regenerative medicine for sexual health in male and female
- Low Intensity Shock Wave lithotripsy for ED
- Penile enhancement
- Shock wave
- Vaginal rejuvenation
- Cosmetic Circumcisions and repair of buried Penis
- Penile prostheses
- Suprapubic Fat liposuction
- Labiaplasty-Both surgical and minimally invasive to non-surgical procedures
- Penile and Vaginal PRP Shots
Vaginal PRP Shots – Sexual Enhancement & Wellness for Women
Sex is complicated. Satisfaction in one’s sex life can depend on emotional connection, mental wellbeing, adequate foreplay and romance, and on the mutual effort of both partners. However, Aesthete can help to increase your natural levels of desire, performance, and satisfaction.
Vaginal PRP shots are nonsurgical, minimally invasive and painless treatments that can enhance sexual arousal and gratification, also known as “orgasm” injections. The procedure is performed by injecting the platelet rich plasma (PRP) in the clitoris and in the vagina. Vaginal PRP shots provide longer, stronger and more frequent orgasms, greater arousal from vaginal and clitoral stimulation, and increased natural lubrication. The results last for up to a year and can be repeated annually.
The G-Shot is performed by injecting hyaluronan into the “G-spot,” also called the Gräfenberg spot. Hyaluronan is a common ingredient found in many healthcare products and also naturally occurs in the body. The G-Shot method augments the G-Spot, amplifying the pleasure of orgasm and intensifying the climax during intercourse. The results vary, but commonly last between three to five months.
Both injections are performed with topical anesthesia, and the injections themselves also contain an anesthetic.
Penile PRP Shots – Male Sexual Enhancement & Wellness Treatment
Penile PRP injections are a non-surgical, natural sexual enhancement and rejuvenation treatment procedure for men.
The treatment is in your own blood. The blood is drawn and spun a the centrifuge to separate platelets and plasma. Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) involves concentrated platelets, rich in growth factors that stimulate cellular regeneration and tissue repair. PRP treatment for sexual dysfunction is used to treat erectile dysfunction and Peyronie’s Disease in men. It is one of the most effective, natural treatments that involves virtually no side-effects.
The benefits of Penile PRP Shots include:
- Stronger erections
- Improved sexual stamina
- Improvement of penile curvature from Peyronie’s Disease
- Increased libido and sensitivity
- Better blood flow to the penis
- Treatment of Lichen Sclerosus (white patchy lesions on genitals)
- Up to 10 to 20% increase in length and girth of the penis
The procedure involves minimal pain and discomfort, takes less than an hour to complete with little to no recovery time.